Sunday, June 7, 2009

Walk Me Through..

As the day draws nearer, I get more and more sensitive about things.

Sometimes even the thought of it pricks deep. And I have to consciously put it away in the "Think about it later, live in the moment" box.

It's been playing on my mind a lot, because it is a big thing.

And there is a stark difference between having people cheer you on..

.. and having people walk you through this journey.

I hate the thought of how life paths that once converged, will now separate.

I yearn for certainty. I yearn for continuity.

...

Perhaps passion is a lonely thing.

...

I know I've got the Hebrews 12 cloud cheering me on. People who've been there and finished the race..

.. and I'm so blessed to have people around me cheering me on.

...

But yet I know I have to face this on my own..

.. and perhaps this is a much needed phase of life.

Walk with me..Walk me through. You're the only One who will.

No comments:

Post a Comment