Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ogos 22, 2009

Yesterday was attempt no. 1 at booking my one-way flight ticket back to Bolehland.

Upon reaching the payment page on the website, I was too emotional to continue the process. I was sobbing like a beruk, apparently. So, the red X was the best option at that time.

Tonight is attempt no. 2 at booking the same flight ticket back home. Because MAS is going low on their fares now. Which ends at 12am. Have to maintain cheapskate identity! Heh.

And.. I'm going (coming) home.

I am.

On the 22nd of August, 2009.

...

...

...

I don't even know what next to say now. It feels..

.. I can't describe it. Crying like a beruk may give you a hint as to how I feel about going home.

We'll see come the 22nd of August.

We'll see.

4 comments:

Lil' Blue Bear said...

Aiyo, si beruk....

Ardor said...

I thought Air Asia X is offering 0 fares...

sharon said...

I SO know how you feel!

teemortai said...

How i thank the Lord that you made 'tis very decision on what i know was a monumentally momentous and hugely significant day in your life.

Post a Comment