Thursday, April 9, 2009

Again.

And I blog again.

It's a habit that was hard to kill, I reckon. Let's see, I started writing 5 years ago! In 2004.. When I was only 17. And what a difference 5 years make.

This was the first ever post as a blogger:

first time

this is the maddest week of my semester. at times, really really would like to give everything up. the reality and madness of life. so much feelings are accumulated and shoved aside cuz of time constraint which does not allow me to face them. it's all bubbling up one by one and now, they're all acting against me...tryin to force their way out for me to face them. time time time! i do not have time.

every single day, there'd be a breaking point. and i'd just feel like crying. too many things are happening at once! confusion. not knowing whether to be happy or sad.

tough tough. overcoming all obstacles by my own will drive me up the wall. but above all, i know that there's Someone superior behind all that is happening and all that i'm going thru the heartaches, heartbreaks, broken friendships, stress, assignments...all these would definitely turn out for the better. but WHEN?

me =(

And those were the days when blogging acted as a catharsis tool of all that was pent up.

It still is, in ways.

And *gasps*.. So childish! Haha.

"i know that there's Someone superior behind all that is happening and all that i'm going thru the heartaches, heartbreaks, broken friendships, stress, assignments..."

Hmmm.

And after 5 years of having a blog (plus that one year of being missing in action), I still cannot figure out the reason for blogging. Other than, it's an itch - when thoughts come and fingers are restless.

But yeah. Here's coming back into the world of bloggers again. And this time, with Blogspot! Way better than Xanga, I reckon. Much much easier to tweak around with HTMLs now than before :)

Till later, when the brain can generate more thoughts.

10 comments:

HobbiT said...

good to have you back. =)

Koay said...

Chin Nee here.. miss you lots girl.. =))

jimmytch said...

fuyoh... come back... kuasa u =)

Anonymous said...

wah. high school emoticon craze?

=)

Unknown said...

YESH i loves it! :P
welcome backk womann! eh dont stalk me arr!

Jonathan Mah said...

Welcome to the otherside:)

Wei-I said...

finally... =P

anna said...

*gasp* welcome back! you write really well & always manage to put so much into so little words, very amazing la. hee hee =)

Emerson Tung said...

woohoohooo! another one joins the dark side!.. well, the better side really. :D lol. man, somehow i actually remember reading that first post.. time sure flies. Good to see you're blogging again. Finally can find out what you've been up to.

teemortai said...

Thanks for sharin your virgin (blog) post. Yes, cute. Very. :)

Post a Comment