Saturday, April 17, 2010

Big Fish, Small Fish

So I went to the market the other day, and I saw a very very small fish. And as I walked further on, I saw a very very BBBBIIIIIIGGGGGG fish.

Heh. Nonsensical inside joke by people who matter <3

...

Big fish, Small fish.

Big
Apple donuts, Small Apple donuts.

Big dream, Small dream?

...

What's a big dream? Or, what makes a dream smaller than big?

If all I dream about is my wedding day and the kids that come after.. is that a dream smaller than if I wanted to save the world?

How big should a dream be? What's a big dream anyway?

How does one avoid making a dream so small that they regret it on their 70th birthday?

Why dream?

...

Hmmm.

"Think, think, think." - Winnie the Pooh.

4 comments:

jezamine said...

i think... if there's a dream that i'd regret when i turn 70, it has got to b a big dream cuz it's big enough for me to remember the dream at that age.

if the dream was small, but accomplished, i reckon i wont regret even when i turn 71.

i dunno what sense i'm making but i get the big fish joke! hence, i matter =p

[ezZtheRr] said...

Heh. Yes, you made sense indeed!

And yes, you matter :)

lamerzoid said...

Hmm.
From how I see it, dreams are created to keep me going in life. But I realize that at the end of the day, it's not whether we've accomplished that dream/not. And what makes it worthwhile is the journey along the way and the ppl I've come in contact with while acheiving my so-called dreams. More importantly, looking back one day, and praising my Abba Father for working in me.

Or maybe I don't really know what it's like to dream. Heh

teemortai said...

Then, maybe i don't know how to as well 'cos i fully agree with you. :)

Post a Comment