Sunday, September 27, 2009

For Humanity

The very dear architect friend sent me a video, which I shall now test my technological skills and try embed a video here. Now, let's see..



Oh, there we go. Google teaches you everything these days.

...

I love the concept of a professional skill being for humanity.

...

Being back, I've been more than frustrated that the world right in front of me is so rich. Or perhaps, how the world in front of me appears to be rich.

Okay, no surprise. It's just me being bitter about life knowing that I will never be able to afford a lifestyle so luxurious, that you do not have to think thrice about buying myself a Coach. At least, the path I want to take now will leave me with a slim chance of being able to afford much, what more a branded handbag.

And the generic goal of life seems to be how to earn more money, and which course you take in university would pay you more, and which career path should you take to land yourself on the right rung of the corporate ladder..

...

But what goes unnoticed is the rest of the world that are not rich, that are barely surviving, and they who really are in need of that professional skill we have in our hands.

And we had that chance of pursuing a level of education that they might never be able to have, if their current state of life continues to persist.

...

And that.. was an inspiring video. And very inspiring people who listen to the needs of the people they are serving, and are not too proud to change their ideas to suit what's needed by the people.

...

"Mummy, when I grow up.. I wana be like that too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment